- 1 packet Knorr® Tomato Soup
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small potato, cubed
- ½ cup tomato, cube ½ small beetroot
- 850 ml water
- fresh or dried thyme, a pinch
- 2 small dried red chilies, chopped
- 2 whole cloves
- 6 peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- In a saucepan, melt the ghee and cook the onions until golden brown
- Add the potato, tomato, spices and herbs along with 850 ml of water and the soup powder.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and serve with your favourite homemade sandwich.