Thin Mints recipe is loaded with semi sweet chocolate chips, vegetable shortening, peppermint extract and crackers. This healthy recipe will give you 4 smart points.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 18 Ritz crackers
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper/wax paper.
- In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, combine melted chocolate-shortening
- heat for about 1 minute on high power,
- stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add peppermint extract and stir.
- Coat a cracker in chocolate
- remove it by lightly scooping it up from the underside with a fork,
- Place on parchment
- repeat with remaining crackers.
- place the baking sheet in the refrigerator until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Thin Mints recipe offer healthy nutrition component such as; 149 calorie, 8.8 gram fat, 18 gram carbs and 0 gram of protein.
P.S. Be sure to pin this article in case you need to share it with a friend later on!