- For filling:
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables,thinly sliced (carrots, beans, cabbage, capsicum)
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 bunch spring onion,thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup cooked rice noodles
- 2 sheets spring roll
- 1/2 packet Knorr® Easy to Cook Chinese Manchurian
- 1 tbsp oil
- Flour/ maida and water mix to seal the spring roll sheet.
- In a non-stick frying pan, sauté all the thinly sliced vegetables along with 1/2 packet Knorr® Ready to Cook Chinese Manchurian. Cook for 3 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of the vegetable filling on a spring roll sheet and spread evenly. Fold in the end of the sheet while rolling into a tight spring roll. Seal the edge with the flour and water paste.
- Deep fry the spring rolls until golden brown and serve with your favourite sweet and spicy sauce.